PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SURGERY SERVICE
Community Testing started in Swadlincote on 21 December, at the Grove Hall. Further Centres will go live on the 29th December.
Some key information for you:-
- Address : Grove Hall, Grove Street, Swadlincote DE11 9DD (this accesses the rear of Grove Hall). Please note access is not through the leisure centre.
- This centre opens on 21 December and will be closed from 24 December until 28 December 2020, and on 1 January 2021.
- Community testing is for people without coronavirus symptoms.
- There’s no need to book, just turn up.
- The testing is focused on Swadlincote, and it is for residents aged 11 and over from Swadlincote, Newhall, Midway, Church Gresley and Woodville (although others will not be turned away).
Opening on 29 December 2020:
- Midway Community Centre, Chestnut Ave, Swadlincote DE11 0EW (car park: Rowan Drive, DE11 0FF)
- Gresley Old Hall, Gresley Wood Road, Swadlincote DE11 9QP
- Both centres will be closed on 1 January 2021.
More detailed information can be found here Community testing for COVID-19 – Derbyshire County Council
I have also attached is a useful image, that you may want to use on websites or newsletters promoting this information.
If you have any queries, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org